Monday, March 23, 2009

My part of the magazine

1)the main thing i want to contribute to the magazine is my mentor interview, not just because it is easy, but because i the person i interview had a lot to say, and she talked about some of her really interesting experiences.The other things i might do are a description of what a day at my internship is like, or i will ad some of the photography i have done at my site.

2)I don't have any creative title ideas yet, but i think the title should be something interesting and unexpected, like a title that does not spell out exactly what the
magazine i about( there would be a sub-headline explaining it)

3)My idea for an article that i would like to read in the magazine is an article that explains, and gives tips on finding your own internship, and/or a list of possible internship sites so students would have a better idea of what kinds of places they can intern at.

No comments: