Monday, May 18, 2009

Magazine reflection

1) the thing that went well for me during the process of creating the magazine was having an editor assigned to my group. This was helpful because i had a specific person that was assigned to help me, and if they were helping someone else i could get help from another person in my group.

2)The most challenging thing about creating my final project was shortening it to fit the magazine. My contribution to the magazine was a very long interview-that had to be drastically shorter, and critiqued for grammar and flow. it was very time consuming to go through the whole thing and make it presentable.

3)Magazines like Time, and National Geographic helped me with the layout and design of my article. They also helped me make my headline and sub-headline more catchy and interesting.

No comments: