Monday, June 1, 2009

Final reflection

What did you learn?

I learned several new things about writing-article writing in particular. What I learned about writing articles is that you have to make the beginning and end attention grabbing-and that your intros and conclusions should contain information about the topic of your article, and self reflections of how it relates to you. I also learned that all the filer words and sentences in my writing like "was able to" or "a lot" are unnecessary-and that my writing is much better without them.

How did you learn it?
I learned this from reading newspaper and magazine articles-and listening to the discussions in class, and taking note of how i can use the tips that i got to improve my writing. Getting critiques and advise from people was helped me learn as well.

Why is this important?

It is important because i can take what i have learned from this project-and use it to help me with my future writing assignments. It is good in general to know the important writing techniques.

No comments: