Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Internship

1) The things that i want to discover about the adult world of work while at my internship are, how things are operated in a working environment,what is expected of a worker, and i want to experience what a real job is like. I want to learn about these things because there is a lot about the adult world that i don't fully understand, and i hope that that being in a working environment for my internship will help me gain a greater understanding of those things and prepare me for the working world.

2) During my internship the part of my identity that i want to discover more about is, what kind of carrier i want to follow. Working in an internship will help me find out if that line of work is good for me, and if i end up working somewhere that might not have been my first choice, i might discover that i am interested in that field, and if not i will still learn a lot.

3) A goal that i want to accomplish for my internship is to get as much out of the working experience as i can, so i can have experiences that will help me when i am working in a real job. My other goal is to be the best intern i can be.

No comments: